Recommended Cooking Tool:
Marmite 32cm (Black Enamel Interior)
- 600 g Water Spinach
- 3 cloves Garlic (grated)
- 1 Red Chilli (shredded)
- 38 g to 76 g Dried Shrimps
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing Wine
- 1. Rinse the water spinach and cut in half across the length. Drain and set aside.
- 2. Pour oil into the cold pot. Turn on medium heat and preheat for 4 minutes. Stir-fry garlic, chilli and dried shrimps until fragrant. Put in the water spinach and toss for 3 minutes.
- 3. Sizzle with wine and sprinkle with salt. Turn to medium heat and toss for 1 minute. Serve.
- Cast iron pot conducts heat evenly and it can reach high temperature after preheating. When you stir-fry vegetables with it, the vibrant colours is sealed in, so that the dish looks more attractive, and the vegetables taste crunchier.