Recommended Cooking Tool:
Marmite 32cm (Black Enamel Interior)
- 30 g Ginger (finely chopped)
- 5 sprigs Choy Sum (diced)
- 2 Eggs (whisked)
- 2 bowls Day-old Rice
- 1 sprig Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Sugar
- Dash of Light Soy Sauce
- 1. Pour oil into the cold pot. Turn on medium heat and preheat for 4 minutes. Stir-fry ginger until fragrant. Pour in the eggs and stir well. Add diced Choy Sum and day-old rice. Stir for 3 minutes.
- 2. Add seasoning and stir for 2 more minutes. Sprinkled with finely chopped spring onion. Serve.
- Cast iron pots conduct heat evenly and it reaches high temperature after preheating. It retains enough heat to cook through the ingredients within a short period of time. It imparts “wok qi” in the fried rice and each grain of rice is separable from another.