Recommended Cooking Tool: Marmite 22cm
- Steamed salted egg yolk, crush the yolk together.
- Clean the shrimp – cut the head of the tiger shrimp, the feet, cut the back of the shrimp and pick up the intestines, wash and put aside
- Add 30 grams of butter to Le Creuset 22 cm Marmite then medium fire about 4 minutes.
- Put in the tiger shrimp, stir-fry over medium-low heat and set aside.
- Add in 70 grams of butter to the pot. Once the butter is dissolved, add in the salted egg yolk
- Finally, add the fried tiger shrimp.