Round French Oven 22cm
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 Chinese yam
- 4 Eggs
- Glass noodles
- Vegetarian oyster sauce
- Soy sauce
- Dumpling wrappers
- 1. Beat 4 eggs in a bowl. In a non-stick pan, fry the egg with a splash of milk. Set aside.
- 2. Cook the glass noodles in water. Once it’s cooked, set aside and keep it for later.
- 3. Slice green chillies into thin strips.
- 4. Peel and grate the Chinese Yam
- 5. Heat up a non-stick wok with some oil. Add in the green chillies, and stir-fry until golden. Then, add the Chinese yams, glass noodles and the eggs.
- 6. Add vegetarian oyster sauce and soy sauce to taste, and stir-fry. Add a pinch of sugar, pepper, and a little bit of water. Continue to stir-fry to incorporate all the ingredients together.
- 7. When it is done, wrap the stir-fried ingredients into dumpling wrappers.
- 8. Heat up a pot of water over medium heat. When it starts to boil, add the dumplings in one by one. When the dumplings float up, it is ready.
- 9. Remove the dumplings with a strainer and plate them. Garnish with spring onion, and serve with your desired sauce.