Recommended Cooking Tool:
Square Skillet Grill 26cm
- 2 beef steaks (about 250 g each)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1. Wipe the steaks dry with a clean towel or paper towel.
- 2. Add a little olive oil to the grill pan and swirl to coat evenly. Preheat over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- 3. Put the steaks into the grill pan. Fry over medium-low heat for about 1 minute on one side. When you can lift the steaks off the grill pan easily, turn them 90 degrees and fry for 1 more minute. That would create diamond grill marks. Flip the steaks to fry the other side to your desired doneness.
- 4. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper. Turn off the heat and leave them on the pan briefly. Serve the steaks that are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
- Before seasoning and frying the steaks, always take them out of the fridge, warm them up to room temperature and wipe them dry first. After frying them, always rest them for at least 3 minutes for the juices to flow back into the muscle fibres. That’s how you make sure the steaks are juicy and tasty.