|2 pieces, 250g each
|1 piece each
- Absorb any excess moisture on the steaks using a dry cloth or kitchen towel.
- Chop the red and yellow bell peppers or onion into pieces. Set aside.
- Heat your 32cm Oval Skillet Grill on medium heat for two to three minutes. Sprinkle a small amount of water on the grill. If the water droplets bounce on the grill, it means the grill is hot enough. Turn to low heat.
- Add a dash of olive oil, then place the steaks on the grill. Wait until the cooked side can detach from the grill, then turn steaks over to the other side.
- Cook steaks to your preference. Add the red and yellow bell peppers or onion. Sprinkle with a dash of salt and black pepper. Grill a little longer then serve.